Friday, July 20, 2012

Coming Home!

I'm so excited today.  My kids are finally all going to come home.  Drama Girl has been here, although she's been at ballet camp every day.

We're going to go hear Wasabi Girl perform with her jazz combo tonight to mark the end of her week of jazz camp.

And right now, on the other side of the country, Jungle Boy is performing with other students at American Ballet Theatre's summer intensive program.  Tomorrow he gets on a plane for the long journey home.  We'll be monitoring the flights and texting him to be sure he makes his connecting flight.

I've missed Jungle Boy so much.  A month away is a really long time!

So right now I'm planning a coming home party and a big brunch for Sunday morning when we're all together.

I still haven't planned what I'm going to make - do you have any favorite brunch recipes?  Thanks in advance.


1 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Dawn said...

Yes. I make some pretty mean reservations for Brunch. :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs