Thursday, October 4, 2012

A Pinteresting Challenge


Pin It and Do It is a challenge set up at "Love Laughter and a Touch of Insanity."  The goal is to complete some of the projects we pin and blog about them.  I love Pinterest and this is a great challenge for me, so I'm going to try to complete 8 of my pins this month (ha!  I'm so ambitious!).

You can see my challenge pinboard here.  I've got some Halloween crafts, some recipes, and some decorating.

First up?  Maybe this healthy, easy  Pumpkin Pie Smoothie!

And who wouldn't want this cute spooky village made from dollar store houses?

Check out the challenge and join in - even if you're only planning to do three things.  There are a lot of great pins to choose from on Pinterest.

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Rosemary said...

I had a quick browse around your Pintarest site. Wow! I love the Christmas quilts. I'm going to have to save some of those for inspiration.

Tami said...

You've got some wonderful pins to accomplish. I espevially love tje autumn leaves quilt. Im stealing your idea for growing pumpkins from seed. :) Good luck with all your projects.

Trish @ Love, Laughter, Insanity said...

Thank you so much for joining the challenge. I've already seen your first project--can't wait to see what else you have in store. I'm working on one right now...soaking dried beans...and it's making the house stink! Poor hub keeps asking what the heck I'm doing. Hope you have better luck!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs