Monday, September 16, 2013

Design Wall Monday: Jack Baskets


Since I finished my Autumn leaves quilt, I jumped right in on my next one.  This one will have four blocks with slightly different fabrics in each.  The teeth will be embroidered in later.  Hope to finish this one by Halloween.

Don't worry about the selvage along the bottom - the block is cute extra big and will be trimmed way down after I applique it.

I love the retro look for Halloween.  I guess I'm getting old.  It seems like it used to be a gentler holiday for little kids.  Now it's all about really grisly stuff (or sexy!) for adults.  As long as everyone has fun, to each his own.  Just pass the candy corn and I'm happy.

Linking up today to Design Wall Monday at Patchwork Times.

0 people stopped folding laundry to write:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs