Tuesday, September 17, 2013

Santa's Village House Number 8

Here is the next installment in my big Christmas project.  The candy cane house is done.  I made a mistake in one stitch and ended up ripping out a whole big section to fix it because everything was thrown off.  I'm glad I did though, even if I'm the only one who would have ever noticed the mistake.

Fall is creeping into the house.  I couldn't resist buying candy corn yesterday to fill our candy dish.  It even comes in s'mores flavor now!  A walk outside means getting pelted with acorns from the trees and the maple in the front yard is starting to change color.  It feels like great quilting weather to me.

I'm linking up today with Heather at Books and Quilts.

1 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Tami said...

Have I mentioned how envious I am of your beautiful work? Yes, I think I have. Guess it's time to shut up and get my own Christmas x-stitch project back out of the closet.

Thanks for the inspiration.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs