Thursday, June 26, 2014

Animal Advent #4: Duncan Dog!

Here is the latest in the series of animal advent characters.  It's not too late to join in on this stitchalong!  You can find the free patterns over at Brooks Books.

I'm still not sure what I'm going to do with these.  Might make them into individual ornaments or might put them together as some sort of advent calendar.  Luckily I have about two years to figure it out.

Linking up today with the Smalls stitchalong at Stitching Lotus.

3 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Laura said...

He's such a cutie! It'll be fun to see all of them together when you're finished (in two years lol)!

Thoeria said...

Cute! I've got these on my "to do " list as well :)

Marcy said...

He's adorable.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs