Monday, November 23, 2015

Design Wall Monday: Winter's Dream


This is what I'm working on today.  It's an old pattern from Robyn Pandolph and these are just the first few pieces.  It's called "Winter's Dream."  I'm going to do needleturn applique, which I need to practice more.

Happy to be working on another Christmas quilt.  I've just spent some time on instagram and found a lot of inspiration. 

Linking up today with Patchwork Times and Bits and Bobs.

6 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Bonnie said...

Nice reindeer. Hum, I have old Robyn Pandolph blocks hanging around somewhere... And, I'm pretty sure the blocks were Christmas. I wonder where they are stashed? You are inspiring me to look for these blocks...but truth told nothing will get done on them until next year!

Cath said...

Now that does look like an interesting project....I like the shape of the reindeer and I like the fabric you are using....looking forward to seeing it finished. Thanks for linking up at Design Board Monday at Bits 'n Bobs :)

Lara B. said...

That is a lovely deer pattern and I like the fabrics you chose. Brave you, doing needle turned applique'

Kate said...

Love your fabric selection for the deer. If the rest of the fabrics are as rich, it's going to be a gorgeous quilt.

Theresa Morgan said...

This material really makes it!!!! Awesome!!!

Jennifer said...

Reindeer are my favorite holiday decoration! I might have to make some :)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs