Friday, November 20, 2015

Finished for Friday: Animal Advent 12



Another cute freebie from Brooks Books Publishing.  Glad to see the little squirrel has found a festive hat to wear.

I'm stitching away madly at Christmas gifts now, so I'll have to keep them a secret from my blog for a bit.  Just in case some intended recipient gets the urge to see what I've been up to.

I've started weeding out boxes in my garage and I'm finding treasures and trash galore.  I found a whole big folder of pictures and craft instructions lovingly removed from magazines.  That's what we used to do before we could save things on Pinterest.  I barely gave all those clippings a look before I tossed them all in the recycling.  I bet Pinterest has saved me money that I used to spend on magazines.

I've collected a lot of Christmas cross stitch patterns on one of my pinterest boards.  Maybe you'll find a project you like there.  Most of the patterns I like to collect are free.

Now back to my top secret projects...

2 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Carole @ From My Carolina Home said...

How cute is that! I have stopped doing cross stitch because the charts have become way too small, even ones I have owned for years, LOL!! Visiting from Creative Goodness. Nice to find another reader.

Lori in CT said...

Thanks so much for linking your Pinterest...you've inspired me to whip up some ornaments -- my 16 yo daughter IS Grumpy Cat -- and the little patterns are perfect! Happy Thanksgiving!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs