Friday, May 31, 2019

Finished for Friday: May weather

This is my current temperature blanket project, complete up through yesterday. I crochet a row each morning while I drink my coffee. January 1, 2019 is the first dark pink row on the left. May 30 is on the far right.

I have a different color for each 4 degree increment, for a total of 16 possible colors. White rows are snow days, and you can't see it well in this picture but I've added a silver thread for rainy days.

I thought it would be longer at this point. When it's done it's going to be a little bigger than a square I think. I'll trim up the fringe so it's even.

I did a temperature blanket last year and had a lot of fun. It's nice to remember that winter doesn't actually last forever, even if it seems it does at the time.

0 people stopped folding laundry to write:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs