Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Kaffe Needlepoint

Looking through my blog labels I see I had something called Needlework Tuesday. So here is my current work in progress. This is an 18" square needlepoint that I'll turn into a cushion when I'm done.

It's actually coming together rather quickly. I started rewatching Game of Thrones before the final season came out and this was a perfect project for binging. Now that the completely disappointing finale has aired, I've abandoned my plan to watch the whole thing so I'll need to find a new show I can "half-watch" as my eyes stay mostly on the work.

I love the colors in this. Bright and clear, like Kaffe Fassett's fabrics. The kit is available from the Ehrman needlepoint website here.

0 people stopped folding laundry to write:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs