Friday, May 24, 2019

Finished for Friday: Table Runner

I love collecting mini charm packs of fabric. The assorted 2 1/2 inch squares are meant to show a complete line by a designer and they are just the right size for a quick tiny project.

Now that I live alone, my home has definitely become more girly, and my Hoosier cabinet is full of flowery china that I've collected over the years. I made this little pink table runner to continue the theme.
I still have some charm packs left. Aren't they cute? It's not really hoarding if they're tiny.  (Yes, it is, but I think this is a reasonable number).

This is the only quilting project I've been able to finish recently because I'm working on something very big and very secret. For someone very special who is about to graduate. Only three more weeks to get it done. Wish me luck!





0 people stopped folding laundry to write:

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs