Monday, May 27, 2019

Makes My Monday: New Laptop

Is there anything more fun than new technology to play with? I love getting new toys as much as the next person. This one is twice as powerful as my old laptop and weighs half as much.

My old laptop has been dying for a while. Freezing up, keyboard problems, slow as molasses at times. Worst of all though, my kids regularly ridicule my old hardware. There's nothing quite as annoying as young whippersnappers looking down on you.

I can get sentimental about literally anything, and I've certainly done a lot with my old tools. Just looking at this new pink beauty gives me the same rush as new notebooks and pens. A blank slate to create all kinds of wonderful new ideas. How many books will I write on this? How many great ideas will start here?

Now if I can just remember all those passwords I need to get all that software going again.

1 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Candice said...

I love new shiny things!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs