Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Newspapers Beware!

If you are unwanted and unsubscribed-to but thrown on my driveway anyway, you will be left where you fall. I can't bend over, the husband doesn't seem to have time while he rushes to his car, and the kids never see things like newspapers on the ground.

So you will be left out, cold and alone, and then it will rain. And then, adding insult to injury, I will drive over you until you are a mass of pulp and a warning to all other unsuspecting newspapers.

You have been warned.

9 people stopped folding laundry to write:

The Mother said...

We consider that "recycling."

DebD said...

that looks like my driveway. I really dislike unwanted and unasked for newspapers in my driveway. We also consider it recycling - except the neighbors don't like it with the kids run over it with the lawn mower...spreads the dang stuff into their yard. Although, it does make a pretty satisfying sound ;)

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

Heehee.

Lindsay-ann said...

Glad to hear you are walking without your crutches. Well done you are doing great.
Sorry you have paper mache on your drive! In England we have papers pushed through the letterboxes in our doors so when we go away for a few days and come home there is a heap behind the door and we can't open it.
Lindsay

Eileen said...

too funny. It's so good to have you back out in the world. :-)

What A Card said...

Don't you hate getting unasked for junk thrown on your driveway? Though I must admit, in college I had to get a subscription to the Wall Street Journal for one class I took, and I often forgot to get those off the front lawn of my apartment building. Oops :)

Becca said...

I could only dream of receiving a free newspaper. Our newspaper in town is so stingy, we refuse to pay to subscribe.

The Raggedy Girl said...

I hate when they throw unwanted papers and ads in a bright yellow sack on my driveway and run out and toss them in the trash...unfortunately my neighbor does not. So when I am waiting for the school bus I entice her kids to toss them. Ok Ok the OCD is oozing out of me!

Roberta Anne

Lani said...

Looks like my driveway! People who stop over will often pick them up on their way in and hand them to when they come in, and I'm always thinking "crap, I don't want this.."
Thanks for joining our network!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs