Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Way Back When-esday


From 2003, when the twins were five years old. Their expressions are so indicative of their personalities; Jungle Boy is looking off to see what he can do next, and Wasabi Girl has his back, calm and confident.

It's always been fun watching these two interact. I can't even imagine one without the other. I'm grateful every day that they are so close and sympathetic to each other. Someday they will make great spouses for some lucky people, having learned so much about sharing life with another person.

Way Back When-esday is hosted by Cheryl at Twinfatuation. I'm posting this on Wednesday, so it counts. Please join me on Friday with something you've finished up this week!

6 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Bea said...

What a great picture. I find the bond between twins fascinating.

I'm working like a mad woman to get my room cleaned for tomorrow. OyVey!

WIDNEY WOMAN said...

So cute!!! Thanks for sharing.

Lindsay-ann said...

Thanks for sharing this lovely picture of your beautiful twins.
Lindsay
x

Cheryl Lage said...

Oh ThreeUnder, as a fellow twin mama I ADORE this shot, and your artfully description of the analogy it creates.

Beautiful children, beautiful image, beautiful post.

Thank you so much for playing along!

Muthering Heights said...

It must be interesting to have such different personalities in a set of twins!

XUE said...

How interesting...Wasabi Girl. Is she really spicy & feisty like wasabi? :)

Greetings from Tokyo, land of the wasabi!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs