Wednesday, September 9, 2009

A Few Technical Difficulties

I'm sorry I haven't checked in over the last few days. My laptop turned up its toes and refused to turn on. Because I'm so smart stubborn, after many long days I seem to have it working at last. Yeah! Please learn from me and keep your data backed up. And keep those system recovery disks somewhere where you can find them.

I promise to be back on Friday for Finished for Friday. Hope you can join me!

2 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Laura said...

I'm going to do that today at school because I am convinced my computer is going into a coma.
Thanks for the reminder.

Audrey at Barking Mad! said...

Computer problems are the WORST!

Our laptop thankfully pulled a Lazarus but I think that was the impetus for me to put the brand new computer I've had, still in the box, together and get it set up and going.

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs