Friday, September 18, 2009

Finished for Friday: 10 and 11

It's getting down to the wire and I'm working as fast as I can to get my Halloweeen quilt blocks done.

I love the wet cat in this one!



And what quilter couldn't resist 4 floors of black fabric?

Just one more block to finish, then I can start putting this quilt together.

What have you been up to this week? Link up and visit the other participants to cheer them on. Your post doesn't need to be from today, but it would be nice if it's a recent finish.

If you'd like my button, the code is over in the sidebar.

Lit and Laundry

Have a great weekend! We're off to see "Wicked" tonight, which seems to go right along with this quilt.

4 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Laura said...

Woohoo! You're almost done! I think it looks great-can't wait to see the finished project!

Dawn said...

So cute! My daughter loves halloween and wants to decorate for it as soon as the stuff starts showing up in the stores. Too early for me but she's been working on a little craft project while home sick so maybe I can share it next week. Your Finished for Friday posts are very inspiring for this procratinator!
Dawn

The Mother said...

I LOVE Wicked. I'm sure you'll have an amazing time.

BALLET NEWS said...

I love the wet cat too !

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs