Monday, November 2, 2009

Tuesday's Toonlet

Tra-la-la

related [litandlaundry.blogspot.com]
Tra-la-la

5 people stopped folding laundry to write:

The Mother said...

My kids cringe when I sing.

But it is MY house. I can sing if I want to.

Branlaadee said...

LOL I so relate to that cartoon. My grandma used to have a special morning song she'd sing to wake us up with.....I hated it! I lived with her for a little while in my 20's and it made it that much easier for me to find my own place quickly. LOL

debi9kids said...

LOL! My kids want me to stop too. hahaha

Laura said...

I love your drama family.
(Especially since I came from one.)

Jess @ Just a Blink said...

Reminds me of my childhood! "Rise and Shine and give God the Glory, Glory" just doesn't have the same appeal at 7 a.m. at 15 years of age as it once did! ;)

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs