Thursday, January 6, 2011

Finished for Friday: Snowflakes

I decided to try my hand at crocheting some snowflakes.  Here are my attempts using different size hooks.  They're not perfectly blocked - I need to work on that.  Also, what you don't see in this picture are my first few attempts where I totally messed up.  Now I think I could make this particular flake in my sleep.  I'm ready to try some more.

I found a great blog with a lot of free snowflake patterns called Snowcatcher.  Whether or not you crochet, you should see her beautiful nature photography.

What have you been up to this week?  Link up, leave a comment, and visit the other participants.  Thanks for playing along!

5 people stopped folding laundry to write:

Melissa said...

As someone who doesn't crochet, great job on the snowflakes.

Miri said...

I'm with Melissa...these look great to me!

Alisa said...

Those snowflakes are beautiful! I see nothing wrong either.

The Mother said...

Pretty!

Snowcatcher said...

Now that you can make them in your sleep, I have a little project for you, okay?!? ;) Just teasing! I think they look great! Love that musical hoodie, too!

LinkWithin Related Stories Widget for Blogs